Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To Part or Not To Part?

So I've got some serious topics to discuss here today...my hair.

I know, so riveting.  But I can't make a decision by myself and I'm thinking of changing some things up.  So, all you people who love to give advice?  Pay attention.

So, for the past 15+ years, my hair has been parted on the sides.  Most of that time it's been on the right side, but every now and then, it will be on the left.  I have to be careful, though, because I have a bald spot that has to be covered up on the left side.  (It's been there since birth- my mom has one, too.)

Lately, however, I've really been loving the middle part.  I know most people who have a middle part have bangs.  I love that look, but I also know how much I hate bangs on me.

Here are some looks I love:




And here is what I don't want to happen:




Source: elle.com via Maiya on Pinterest


It's plastered to their head.  No, thanks.  I think if I go with a middle part, I'd have to commit to styling my hair everyday.  And most of the time sometimes I don't fix my hair before work, other than halfway drying it.

So I know this is really stupid because a new part is the easiest change and easiest fix ever, but you don't understand how hard it is for me to make decisions sometimes!

If you have a middle part, what do you do to ensure that you don't have super flat hair?  Products?  Hair tools?  

Should I do it or not?

1 comment:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

Powder Play by Sexy Hair & Kenra 25 to hold it all in place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS