Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm A Cereal Expert

People, listen up here.  I've got some really riveting topics today.

Cereal and Britney.

Is she not the cutest thing ever?

Two of my favorite things.

I took a quiz the other day on cereal.  Because what else are you going to do at 7:30 in the morning when you don't have to work?

I got 20 out of 20.  I identified 20 cereals correctly.  I love most types of cereal.  When I go grocery shopping, I try to be healthy and buy Frosted Mini-Wheats or Cinnamon Life, but I'm really eyeing the Reese's Puffs or Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  I'm NOT eyeing anything with "Kashi" written on it.

For real, though, if you've got time to waste, play the cereal quiz game.  And then let me know if you're a cereal expert, as well.

(Also, you can check this out, too.  I died laughing.)

MORE importantly, have you heard will.i.am's new song with Britney?  I love it.  It's so fun and I'm downloading it asap.



Now, I'm ending the most pointless blog post ever.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS