1. Adam Sandler is in my hometown filming a movie. Apparently, Drew Barrymore will be here next week to film. I have not personally gone to see them film, but several of my facebook friends have posted pictures. I guess that's a little exciting, but only because the only other claim to fame my hometown has is a giant mall. And a pretty decent high school football team, I suppose.
How do you like my town, Mr. Sandler?
3. I'm trying to eat all the food I have before I go grocery shopping again. I have some items that I've had for a long time- they're not expired, but I just need to get rid of them. So, for the most part it's been okay. Cereal for breakfast, tuna fish sandwiches for lunch, etc. But I made something for dinner the other night that is kind of gross. It's penne pasta, tomato basil sauce, and parmesan cheese. That's it. No mozzarella, no meat. The basil taste is also quite strong, and it turns out I don't really like basil. I heated some up yesterday and it wasn't as bad, but I still don't want to eat it.
So anyway, now I have a huge bowl of pasta in my fridge and it's not really that good. What should I do with it? Try to scam it off on my friends that are coming over this weekend? (Jessica, pretend you didn't read this, ok?)
4. I'm thinking about finally joining Twitter. I just joined Instagram last month, so I feel like I should be as cool as all those teenagers with Twitter and Instagram. jkjkjk, they make me sick. But for real, I'm thinking of joining Twitter. Should I?
5. I made a video for our team covering our trip to Ghana. Once it's shared at a meeting next week, I'll share it here. It made me cry, and I wish I was still there. I cannot believe I was there a month ago.
I miss that place.
Over and out. BYE.




2 comments:
Ooohhh my lord. That gif had me cringing! That would hurt SO bad
HAAAAA that gif!!!! Amazing!! I had to watch it like 3 times before I really understood what happened, but wow. Why aren't we friends on Instagram? You should totally join the Twitter. And be my friend there, too.
Post a Comment