Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Things That Are Awesome Today

In my favorite format, a list:

1. I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I've been blasting this song all week.  It's just so FUN.  So is the video, but I just love the song.





2. Finding out Twisted Taco has $2 tacos on Tuesdays.  If you have a Twisted Taco near you, take yo self over there on a Tuesday.  Or anytime.  And get yo self some tacos.


3. My friends.  I love them.  All of them, from all different areas in my life.  I am so blessed to have met such awesome people.  I know I don't hang out with all of them a lot (I should do better with that).  Friends I've met through work, through church, through mission trips, through small group, through other friends, and of course my college friends.  I LOVE THEM.

One of my favorite pictures with some of my favorite people.  OF ALL TIME.



Whoa.  Long hair.  Miss it. 

Stolen from a friend's Instagram.  
These are some of my favorite pictures of just a few of my awesome friends.

4. Pool time scheduled for this weekend.  Today is gorgeous in Georgia, but I decided to spend the day cleaning and then heading to my classroom to do some work.  I am really hoping the weather stays amazing so I can get some sun before school officially starts back.

My knees look GINORMOUS.  But isn't this pool look beautiful?

5. Sudoku.  Duh.  Remember, I'm behind the times here.

Holla. I'm out of here.  I've got a bowl of Moose Tracks ice cream calling my name.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hahaha I've taken some pictures of a pool w/ that same 'knee angle' and also thought WHEN THE HECK DID MY KNEES GET SO BIG??! Ha! I'll join you in hoping for nice weather this weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS