Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Highlights From My Weekend...Or, The Time I Wrote About How Much Food I Ate

This past weekend was completely centered around food, and I was okay with that.

Friday:

Pizza Hut buffet...cause I'm classy (and I know a good deal when I see one)




Hallmark movie marathon

Saturday:

Atlanta Street Food Festival at Piedmont Park...super fun even though it was crappy weather



I had a delicious burger and some AMAZING deviled eggs.  They had bacon jalapeno pimento cheese on top.  How can you go wrong there?  You can't.  For dessert, I got a double doozie from the Great American Cookie food truck...also amazingly delicious.

Fries were meh.




There was some New Orleans style food truck which seemed pretty popular, but the line was way too long for us to wait in it.  But I did see a shrimp po boy with some hush puppies from the truck and it looked so good.  And this is from a girl who doesn't trust seafood away from the coast.  

Oh, and then we stopped by the best gas station in the world on the way home for another snack.



Girls night that night, complete with sweats.  Best kind of girls night, in my opinion.

Sunday:

Nothing really exciting on Sunday except church (loved the message this week) and then Taco Bell on the way home.

So there was my weekend.  Pretty exciting, right?  That's what I thought.

1 comment:

Erika said...

WHAT?!! I have always wanted to go to the Street Food Festival there!!! Thanks a lot for letting me know that it was last weekend...bah! ;) Now I will be craving deviled eggs for the foreseeable future. And a pizza buffet is basically the only kind of buffet I really like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS