Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth From A Girl With A Fat Lip

Happy Fourth, friends!  If you're in the ATL area, then I hope you're inside somewhere.  It's pretty crappy out there.

I myself am enjoying the Fourth the good old-fashioned American way- lots of processed food and crappy tv.  It's still quite enjoyable, though.  Especially my Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies smeared with Nutella.

What's not enjoyable is my fat lip.  I don't know how it happened, but my upper lip just started swelling up for no reason.  This has happened once before, when I ate a LOT of shrimp for dinner and woke up the next morning with swollen lips.  But I have not had any shrimp recently.  That needs to be remedied, but maybe when this fat lip goes away.

Maybe I should be concerned?  But I'm not.

So, I'll leave you with a classic Independence Day song.  It's pretty depressing when you listen to it carefully and when you watch the video, but just enjoy it, ok?  And if it doesn't work, which I have a feeling it won't, go watch it here.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Happy Fourth!! Your day sounds pretty perfect to me...minus the strangely fat lip. Hope that goes away soon! (Well, not AWAY...just back to its normal size, I suppose.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS