Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May Blogging Challenge: Day 3 and 4

Can we first just talk about how hard it's getting to get up every day?  I have twelve more days of school (with kids), and I'm STRUGGLING each morning to get up.

Non-teachers, I am so sorry you don't have summer.  But if you would like to trade places with me and try to corral a bunch of kids who have partly already checked out and then are also a million times excited for summer, plus throw in regular classroom stuff...by all means, let's go.

So today I'm getting caught up on Day 3 and 4.

Day 3- Favorite Quote

I have a bunch.  Some are actual Bible verses, some are not.  I also have some favorite quotes that are inside jokes that no one else would get, so I'm not going to post those (i.e.- I'm a woman?, white tee, Olive Garden).






Day 4- Dream Job

Easy. Travel writer/blogger.  Done and done.  No questions.  I would love to get paid to travel the world and tell everyone about the best places to see and things to do.  First up on my list?

South Africa

I hope this is really at Kruger National Park

Australia



Places in the US like Seattle, Austin, TX, and Montana.  Also, if you're on Instagram, I follow two accounts that are a MUST if you like pretty pictures.  Check them out.




And, like, seventy thousand other places.

I just want to see anything and everything!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS