Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May Blogging Challenge: Day 5 and Day 6

Three days in row, folks.  Call the press.  This hasn't happened in MONTHS.

Day 5- Your Proudest Moment

Oh man.  This one is hard.  I should be proud of my degrees, my career, my house, all that stuff.  And I am.  I worked hard to get where I am, but it's probably not my proudest moment.

I think my proudest moment isn't really one specific moment.  It's little moments.  I'm proud of taking a big step out of my comfort zone professionally this year (more on that later), I'm proud of the decision to join a small group when I moved back home even though I knew no one, I'm proud of getting baptized a year later, I'm proud when I cut my own grass!

So, not really one proudest moment.

Day 6- What Are You Afraid Of

I could spend all day talking about my irrational fears, but I'm just going to talk about my regular, everyday fears.

I'm scared of spiders.  I'm scared of drowning or being in a fire.  I'm scared of roaches flying at me.  I'm scared of feet touching me.  I'm scared of wiggly teeth (not really scared of them, just absolutely horrified by them.  Well maybe I am scared of wiggly teeth.).

I'm scared of never changing, of being the same forever.  I do not want to be the same person I was when I was 22 or even 26.  In five years, I don't want to be the same person I am today.  I will forever regret it if I stay the same.  I'm not talking about a personality change or anything big, you know.


I'm all caught up!!  I hope to be on the regular schedule from here on out.    




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS