Sweet kids, but they definitely tell it like it is.
So today's topic is one of my favorites- my favorite songs. I have had the same top 5 favorite songs for years, and I've actually posted about this before, so I'm straight copying this post.
Day 7: Your 5 Favorite Songs
In no particular order:
2. Like A Prayer- Madonna
I had this video memorized when I was younger and could tell you exactly what was going to happen. THIS SONG IS SO GOOD.
3. City On Down- O.A.R.
3. City On Down- O.A.R.
I want this song played at my funeral. K thanks bye.
4. My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion
Is it sad that I still listen to this song on regular basis? It is the only CD that has remained in my CD player in my car for the past eight years. It has been transferred through three different cars in that time, too. And yes, I still do listen to CD's.
If I ever get to see Celine in concert (Vegas, one day...although I think she might be on a hiatus right now...I think I remember something about her cradle robbing husband being sick), I WILL, without a doubt, start crying immediately as soon as she starts singing this song.
Is it sad that I still listen to this song on regular basis? It is the only CD that has remained in my CD player in my car for the past eight years. It has been transferred through three different cars in that time, too. And yes, I still do listen to CD's.
If I ever get to see Celine in concert (Vegas, one day...although I think she might be on a hiatus right now...I think I remember something about her cradle robbing husband being sick), I WILL, without a doubt, start crying immediately as soon as she starts singing this song.
5. Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey
I used to want this song to be the song that my future husband and I walked back down the aisle to after we were hitched, until I paid attention to the lyrics. Um, no, thanks. But I still love this song.
I used to want this song to be the song that my future husband and I walked back down the aisle to after we were hitched, until I paid attention to the lyrics. Um, no, thanks. But I still love this song.
I know there is no Britney on here, but honestly, as much as I love Britney (and it's a lot), none of her songs even come close to how much I love these songs.
And that's saying a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment