So blogging gets forgotten. But here I am, late late late, trying to get caught up.
Day 24: What Attracts You In Love
When I was younger (like 12 or 13), I made this RIDICULOUS list of things I wanted in a guy. Like, it was front and back. And it got picky. I think I ended up throwing it away when I was 17 or 18 because I was so embarrassed by it, so sorry. I can't share that with you today.
However, the older I've gotten, the less picky I've become. And I don't mean that in a bad way. Like, when I was a teenager, if there was something major that wasn't on my list, I'd automatically not be attracted to them. But now, it's pretty simple. I'm attracted to men who have good jobs (because there are so many who don't), who take care of themselves, and love the Lord.
Now. With that being said. I have the biggest movie star crush on Jai Courtney right now. He's from Divergent, but I do not like his look in the movies. Now this look on the other hand...
Day 25: Your Biggest Regret
This is tough. I don't know if I truly have one big regret, aside from one particular stupid decision I made when I was 21. But even then, I learned from it. I grew from it. So it's not all a waste.
I seriously contemplated switching majors and colleges when I was a sophomore. I do wonder what my life would look like if I had done that. I don't necessarily regret not switching, but I just wonder how my life would look.
I also not-so-seriously contemplated moving to another state just to change it up when I was 24 or so. Again, I don't regret not moving, but I do wonder what my life would look like.
Day 26: Your Hidden Talent
I can usually tell when people are pregnant before they announce it. That's about it. Not super exciting.
Day 27: What's In Your Closet
I have two closets. One is more storage, and one is for clothes. My clothes are organized by color and by type (tank top, t-shirt, long sleeve, dresses, jeans, etc).
| Junk Closet |
So there we go. I'm still behind but at least I got to Day 27!

No comments:
Post a Comment