And to top it off, I'm leaving schools (and my county) after eight years. More on that later, but it's added more to my load.
So, there's no way I can go back and post about every topic I missed, plus that would be boring. Instead, I'll post about my favorite topics!
Day 18: A Photo of Me
Now, these are photos of just me, but they are some of my favorite photos with me in them. They are fairly recent...as in within the last year.
![]() |
| This is by far one of my favorite photos! I'm on the right. |
![]() |
| And this one. We all have this as an ornament actually. Thanks Jess! Well, we actually have a different copy because I see now that Stephen is not looking at the camera. |
Day 19: Your Favorite Movie
This one is EASY. Empire Records. Open til Midnight. There are SOOOOO many good quotes from this movie, and it is so easy to throw them into everyday conversation, but a lot of people don't know them or appreciate them.
Day 20: What Makes You Happy
A seventy something degree day with a slight breeze, blue skies, and no clouds. The feeling after a good work out. Savannah. Family. The beach. Lazy Saturdays. A clean house. My dogs. My cat. A good book. Good movies. Music. Driving with the windows down (only if it's not ninety degrees outside). A Cuban sandwich. My CEAL family. Good worship songs. Traveling. Uganda. Farms.
I could go on and on.
Day 23: If You Won The Lottery
I honestly think about this at least once a week. I have a step by step plan.
1. Get out of debt. Pay off all my student loans, credit cards, car loan, mortgage, and any other debt I have.
2. Put a fat chunk of change in my savings.
3. Give a set amount to my parents and family.
4. Tithe and donate a ton of money to my favorite charities. This one probably should be first.
5. Go on a sweet trip.
6. Invest the rest.
And now I'm caught up! Sort of. But still. Anyway, I'm off to go to spin class, then hang with some friends. Happy Memorial Day weekend friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment