Monday, May 4, 2015

May Blog Challenge

Because I have thoroughly sucked at getting anything posted over the past couple of months.  I ran across this on Pinterest and liked a bunch of the topics, so here we go!

And also because who doesn't like talking about themselves?



I'd like to have each day correspond to the actual date, so I'm going to try and get caught up over the next couple of days.

Day 1- Your Blog's Name

feel the rain.  It comes from this quote I saw on Pinterest*, which I love.  It's just a reminder that life sucks sometimes, it's hard, and it's not what you expected, but you can still find the good and have fun.  Cause you know, that's my theme for this year- the year of fun.



(*I have no actual way of knowing if Bob Marley actually did say this.  It's Pinterest, you know?)

Day 2- 20 Facts About You

1. My favorite color is green, specifically the green that is everywhere during spring.
2. My favorite season is spring.
3. I teach 4th grade.
4. I am a huge animal lover and have always had multiple pets.
5. I love to travel.  Would you like to pay for me to travel forever?  K thanks.
6. I have two sisters and a brother.
7. I am a Florida Gator fan, but I did not attend UF.
8. I went to a small liberal arts college- Berry College- and met my very best friends there.
9. Spiders absolutely terrify me.
10. So do teeth.  I can handle vomit, blood, snot, pretty much anything else you'd see in a school, but I HATE loose, wiggly teeth.
11. Britney Spears is my girl.
12. I'm learning that I have a terrible memory.
13. I'm also a bad driver.  I have multiple tickets under my belt.
14. I am very organized and color code my planner.
15. My tv in my bedroom still has a VCR.  I don't ever watch tv in my bedroom.
16. I like balance and symmetry.
17. In March, I completed a Whole 30 food challenge and I think it was the best thing I've ever done health wise.  I tried sticking with it in April.  Tonight I had chicken wings and fro-yo, so...definitely not Paleo/Whole 30.
18. Up until the last year, I used to wash my hair every single day, without fail (unless I didn't have school, then I'd go days).  Now, you're lucky if I get to it three times a week, even during the school year.  Dry shampoo + good shampoo + I do not care = great hair days.
19. I have some major irrational fears.
20. I have verbally committed to another triathlon.  I have just under six weeks before I have to start training.  EEK.

I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3 and 4!  Feel free to join in if you want!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I really should do one of these blog challenges! And your teeth fear is kinda hilarious to me! Do 4th grades still lose teeth? And I'm doing Whole 30 right now. And currently if I were going to cheat for anything, it would be GUM.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS