TGF, y'all. TGIF. That's all I have to say. I'll tell you this- I was on my couch with blankets and pillows before five pm.
Today's topics is five current goals. Short and sweet, here they are:
1. Get out of debt (this is sort of a long term goal because it certainly won't happen in the next few months)
2. Get back on Whole 30/Paleo. That was my plan this week, but then it was Teacher Appreciation Week and I got all sorts of free food. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to Zaxby's for dinner tonight.
3. Finally add something to this big ole wall in my living room. I have an idea, I just need to commit and order it.
4. Start back at the gym regularly, and not just on Saturday mornings.
5. Complete this blog challenge!
Okay, gotta go get my Zaxby's. BYE.
Escape to the Country With Me
8 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment