Sunday, May 10, 2015

MBC Day 9 and 10: What's In My Bag/Best Trip Ever

Alright, so I missed posting yesterday.  But I have a good excuse.  I went to spin class in the morning (and it kicked my butt), and then some friends and I trekked over to Athens to do some shopping.  I got some SUPER cute stuff for Greece.  And just to wear anyway, but I am bringing everything I bought to Greece.

Then, after we had worked up an appetite, we headed to Cali-N-Tito's for some delicious dinner.  Normally I get tacos at Cali-N-Tito's, but I got the Cuban sandwich, and it was SO good.  I'm still thinking about it now!

So apparently Aaron Murray and fam showed up not too long after we left...but that only was a big deal to my UGA fan friends.


Of course Sunday was spent with my mom (and my dad) for Mother's Day.  I was the only child who was in town, so of course that makes me the best and the favorite.  Because Mother's Day is all about me anyway, DUH.

Day 9: What's In Your Bag

I secretly love these posts when people share what's in their bags.  It's always so interesting, but I feel like mine won't be.

So first up in this stunning, award winning photography series is the bag I carry with me every day to work.  It is my school bag, but it also carries my purse.




And this is what's inside.  Starting from the left and going clockwise...

1- Sour Punch Straws- given to me at lunch on Friday
2- Chick-fil-A teacher appreciation coupon
3- My PlumPaper planner, my bag of pens to grade with and write in my planner, and random paper clip and hair band
4- A belt- okay in full disclosure, let me tell you why I have a belt.  I ate a lot of food on Friday.  A LOT.  And my belt got uncomfortable by early afternoon.  So I took it off for the day.
5- My purse- contents coming up soon
6- Letters and notes from my students from Teacher Appreciation Week
7- Ungifted by Gordon Korman- this book is supposed to be pretty awesome according to a few coworkers and a few students, so it's now on my reading list.



My purse is so not exciting.  My wallet, Target brand Aleve, a screwdriver (?), lotion, sunglasses, a pen, and a hairband.  I had two lip balms/glosses, but I have no idea where they disappeared to.


Day 10: Best Trip of your Life

THIS IS HARD.  SO INCREDIBLY HARD.  Because I feel like last year's mission trip to Ghana was completely amazing and wonderful, but a lot of that had to do with the team.











And my Maymester in Italy was pretty freaking amazing, too, but best trip of my life?  I'm not sure.

I can't forget about my weekends with my best friends- when Stephen and Danny come into town and we all hang out together, whether it be a cabin, a hotel, or just at one of our houses- those are some pretty fun trips.
 
My CEAL family

I can't forget about my trip to Savannah for St. Patrick's Day my junior year of college- that was pretty epic.  And I normally hate when people use the word epic to describe anything other than a freaking long poem, so if I use epic, you better know it was truly epic.

Hey, mostly flat stomach.  And non-chubby cheeks.  And metabolism that was pretty awesome.  And just being 20.  




Now I have Greece coming up, and that has the potential to be the/a best trip of my life.

I just can't choose, so don't hate me!  I say D) all of the above.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love looking in people's bags, but I think it's unfair that you showed a picture of Sour Punch Straws when you KNOW I'm on Whole 30 and that's just cruel. Also, ditto to Cali 'n Tito's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS