Friday, February 4, 2011

Britney, Swiss Cake Rolls, and Teaching

I had all intentions of spending my Friday night working on some grad school assignments (super exciting, I know).  

And then I found my sweatpants and my bed.  I'm not doing a thing.  

Except blogging.  

This post is going to be super random, so I apologize in advance.

-Britney's new video is out in 13 days.  I'm counting down.  I can't wait.  

-I don't have a Twitter account, but I check out Ingrid Michaelson's Twitter quite often.  She's funny and random.  You should go check it out too.

-I am debating between two movies right now:

   or        

but in all honesty, I'm probably just going to put on an episode of NCIS.

-I ate a Swiss Cake roll for the first time in at least a year today.  So dang good.

-There is a Valentine's Day challenge/link up thing I will be participating in starting Monday.  Be on the look out!

-I've been checking out teacher blogs lately and I've been so inspired!!  Not to start a teaching blog, because I still haven't started my cooking blog (although that probably won't be happening anytime soon).  There are just so many cute ideas out there!  I'm really excited about a project I'm starting Monday with my kids.  It's a Bloom's Ball book report and we are making one with some historical fiction books that correlate with the American Revolution.  I hope my kids get as excited as I am about the project!  If it goes well, I'll post it here for any teachers out there.

And that's it for me.  Sorry for the randomness and kinda boring post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS