Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Day Behind


So I missed yesterday's challenge.  Which is funny because I was out with my friends and the topic was about friends.

What I {LOVE} about my friends is...

They are amazing.




They are accepting.




They are funny.



They are beautiful.



They are inspiring.


They challenge me to be a better person, without knowing it.


They are always there for me.


They are rock solid.  Get it?  Haha, sorry I had to.

I love my friends and I don't know what I'd do without them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Today's topic is 

{LOVE} to blog because....

-it's a place to get my thoughts out

-it's a place to procrastinate (right now I should be grading papers and studying)

-it's an inspiration- from teaching blogs to home decorating blogs, I get so many ideas!

-there are some amazing women out there blogging

-I can remember what's going on at this stage of my life

I've only been blogging for a few months, but I love it so much!

Link up with Neely, Sam, or Courtney and play along!

1 comment:

star said...

Great reasons to love blogging! The inspiration and the freindships are two of the best reasons to blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS