Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've participated in WILW.


Y'all, who else is having some AMAZING weather?

I'm LOVING, LOVING, LOVING the weather in Georgia right now.  Beautiful.  I'm wearing sandals tomorrow.  Fo. Sho.

I'm LOVING my small group.  Seriously, God has put some amazing women in my life that accept me completely, support me, challenge me, and allow me to become a better Christian.  Last night we met and it was a total God moment.  I left last night just in awe of how God works sometimes.

Because of last night's small group discussion (over sin and how it affects us and others and judging ourselves and others), I am LOVING this video.  Loving it.


I'm also LOVING that my taxes are filed and it's one less thing I have to worry about.

I'm LOVING that I got a 95 on my final exam for one of my grad classes!  I love that my classes are over in eight weeks and I can take double of what I could with regular semester long classes, but those 8 weeks are jam packed.  I'm exhausted, but I've only got three more classes to go!

I'm LOVING my sweatpants.  Does anyone else come straight home from work and immediately change into sweats or pajamas?  I know I can't be the only one.  

Annnnnddddd....I'm LOVING finding all these great blogs and fellow bloggers!

Link up with Jamie and play along!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Oh my gosh! The instant my husband and I get home we run for our comfys, ie: our jammies!!! We love it, it means its time to relax and be at home! I am so glad I am not the only one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS