I've had this song in my head for the past two days.
Just wanted to let you know.
Anyway, I'm back for day three of this challenge:

If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go...
Um, how about everywhere?? Seriously, last night at my small group, we all answered the question if education, money, work, etc, were not an issue, what would your dream job be? Well, I felt really selfish cause most everybody else's answer was something about serving or giving back. Me?
I said I'd want to be a travel blogger. I would seriously love to be anywhere warm right now. Or anywhere except here.
Anyway...places I'd rather be:
1. Italy- I traveled here in 2006 and fell in love with all of it. Except for the prostitutes in Rome. No, thanks.
2. Uganda- I went here in 2005 for a mission trip. This place and those people hold a place of my heart and I so badly want to go back at some point in my life. I've even looked into the possibility of teaching there.
3. Anywhere warm. I know it's not as snowy and cold in Georgia as it is elsewhere, but I am so ready for spring. I'm thinking the Keys, anywhere in the Caribbean, a boat in the Gulf, someplace that I can wear flip flops and a tank top.
4. Visiting any of my friends who live outside of Georgia, which really only leaves my friend Lynzee.
5. Roadtripping to some of the restaurants and cities featured on Man vs. Food...I'm not eating out for the month of February, so I've been thinking a lot about eating out.
What about y'all?

2 comments:
Thanks so much for your comment chica! You've got a great list yourself! Italy is one place I would love to go too--and I love your #3!
Rome is my favorite place ever. EVER.
But all the rest of your list sounds great too :)
Thanks for much for linking up to our challenge! can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!
Post a Comment