Day 4, y'all!

Link up and play along!
Today's topic:
For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook...
Ehhh, I'm not really a baker/cooking type of person. I'm not good at it and I can usually get my mom or sister to make something for me if I need it or want it.
However, there are these brownies that I LOOOOVE. My sister usually makes them, and I've had them at a Valentine's Day party before. And I've made them before, so you can bet they're super, super, super easy.
What You Need:
2 boxes of your favorite brownie mix
2 large Hershey Symphony bars (I use milk chocolate, but you can use any of the different kinds)
What You Do:
1. Make one batch of brownie mix using the first box. Follow directions on the box.
2. Spread batter into a pan.
3. Break the Symphony bars into pieces and lay on top on the batter. Or, if you want the lazy way (my way), just lay the two bars on top without breaking them into pieces.
4. Make the second box of brownie mix, following box directions again.
5. Spread the mix over the bars, making sure to cover the bars completely.
6. Follow baking directions on the brownie box, although you'll probably have to cook them for a little bit longer. It's best when the Symphony bars are slightly melted.
7. Enjoy!
I wish I had some pictures to add to the recipe, but I'm not that talented. Plus, my camera still isn't working. Lame.
Who is glad tomorrow is Friday?

2 comments:
those brownies sound amazing!
all these recipes are making me hungry!
thank you so much for linking up again!!!
First--man, I want some of those brownies now!
Second--in response to today's blog post, YOU are amazing, beautiful, and funny too! And you inspire me to be better all the time!!!
Post a Comment