Name that movie!!
You'll find out in just a minute...

Today's topic is...
When I'm feeling down, to cheer myself up I {LOVE} to...
-eat...terrible, I know, but food just makes me cheer up sometimes. Unless I start thinking about exactly how many calories I just consumed.
-watch a funny movie. My personal favs?

| Favorite line from the movie is this post's title. |
-meet up with some friends
-spend money...sounds like a typical girl, but spending money really makes me feel better. Even if it's five dollars on some new pens (although there's nothing like getting brand new
smooth writing pens) from OfficeMax, I feel better.
-read a book
There are other things that cheer me up, but these are my favorites!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I left work today with next to nothing to do at home tonight. Like, look over eight math papers and that's it! I LOVE leaving work like a normal person and not having to do more work at home!
Three more days until the weekend!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh - Heavyweights! I LOVE that movie! Kills me. Good old Ben Stiller can usually cheer me up anytime!
Thanks for coming back for day two! :)
i LOVE Empire Records. Love so much. Like - I'm going to go put it on right now....
Thanks SO much for linking up to our challenge! See you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment