Hey friends!
It's been awhile since I've joined in with Jamie for What I'm Loving. Since I have a lot of things I'm loving lately, I thought it would be a perfect day to link up.
I'm loving that I have all of this week and all of next week off from school!! Today was the first day I got to sleep in since I was out of town until yesterday. It was GLORIOUS.
I'm loving my plans for today: bank, library, buying last minute gifts, and heading to spin class. I know, super exciting, but I hardly ever get time during the week to run errands like this. I remember when I was little and I would stay home from school for whatever reason, I would have to go with my mom to run errands sometimes. It was so crazy to me that all these people were out and running around and NOT in school! Haha- the thought processes of a kid.
I'm loving the sweet women who I went to Ecuador with. They've all become my friends (well, AK was already my cousin and one of my best friends anyway) and I'm so thankful for the joy they bring into my life! And I'm pretty pumped about Ecuador 2012.
I'm loving Christmas music, movies, and decorations. I'm finally feeling in the Christmas spirit! It only took almost three weeks to get there.
I'm loving these crafts that I'm thinking about tackling after Christmas:
I will, of course, blog about each one when they are finished. I'm going to look for supplies today while I'm out!
I'm loving all of my readers and followers!
Happy Wednesday friends!!





3 comments:
I love that idea for displaying pictures! I'm gonna have to make that for my new place :)
Yay for sleeping in! And I love Christmas movies - I can't get enough of them and I try to soak as much of them in as possible!
I definitely want to attempt a more DIY approach to Christmas presents next year. It's a goal of mine. haha
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment