Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

So, I totally thought today was the 30th for awhile.  I saw people posting things about New Year's Eve and 2011 being over and I was like, dummies.  New Year's Eve is tomorrow.  

Then I looked at the calendar and was like, You dummy.  New Year's Eve is today.  

I'm not going to do a wrap up of each month of 2011 post like everyone else and their mother has done.  They've been very entertaining to read, but I'm just too lazy to go through each month and do pictures and stuff.  Besides, I kind of wrapped up my year in THIS post.

2011 was an amazing year.  I did lots of traveling, made new friends, finished my master's, started my gifted endorsement, grew in my faith, served in Ecuador, FINALLY saw Ms. Britney in concert, and loved life.

Twenty-twelve, you've got a lot to live up to!  Bring it, 2012!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS