Wednesday, December 28, 2011

11 in '11

I saw this cute link-up on Juice Boxes and Crayolas and decided to link up with Miss Kindergarten.







Here goes:


11. Favorite movie you watched: I didn't go to the movies a lot this year, but hands down, it's this one.  Harry Potter, Part 2.



10. Favorite TV series: NCIS.  I watched my very first episode last December in Nashville and I was HOOKED.  At any given time, I've got at least 20 episodes saved on my DVR.



9. Favorite restaurant: If we're talking fast food, it's Chick-fil-a.  If we're talking actual restaurant, I'm really on a Mellow Mushroom kick.  Delish pizza and the BEST spinach artichoke dip I've ever had.  

8. Favorite new thing you tried: I think maybe spin class?  I can't really think of anything else that was new that I tried and actually loved.  I don't go to spin class as often as I'd like, but I love it whenever I do get to go.

7. Favorite gift you got: You know, I'm really digging my Ugg slippers.  I got them for Christmas and they are amazing.  I wear them just to walk down the stairs.  I wear them out to Walmart.  I wear them everywhere.


6. Favorite thing you pinned: This is impossible.  Really.  But here are a few of my pins:







Source: gq.com via Elise on Pinterest




4. Best accomplishment: Finishing my master's degree!!  Woo-hoo!  I completed my comps in July and received my degree in August (I didn't go to my graduation ceremony).

3. Favorite picture:


Philippians 1:3. (Please ignore my double chin.)

2. Favorite memory: Ohmygoodness, WAYYYY too many to pick just one.  But my Ecuador mission trip (HERE and HERE) and a trip to Chicago/NKOTBSB concert (HERE) over the summer are HIGH up on the list.  Oh, and maybe going to see Britney (HERE)?

1. Goal for 2012: Buy a house (I'm going to look this weekend with my realtor- eek!), finish my gifted endorsement, and hopefully visit my friends Lynzee and Melissa who now live in Minnesota and Oklahoma!

5 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

I LOVE all of the Bible verses that you shared! I too enjoyed my Garth Brooks concert that was ** years ago! I am so glad I found your blog and am your newest follower! I would love for you to come check out my blog and find some teacher inspiration and *freebies*!

Holly said...

I'm a new follower! Can't wait to take a look around. I love the "bed" hanging from the tree that you pinned. Every year hint around Mother's Day that I would LOVE a hammock. Haven't gotten one yet...but that picture just looks heavenly, doesn't it?

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Kristin said...

Thanks for linking up!!!
I love that pin about already having plans with sweat pants and DVR. That about sums up every reason I don't want to do something OUT OF THE HOUSE! :)
Can't wait to look around your blog!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Kate said...

I love the exodus verse!! So pretty! Thanks for sharing!!
Kate
http://tothesquareinch.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE your bible versus and that sweet doll you're holding in Ecaudor. What a blessing you are. I'm your newest follower from the fab Linky party. Hope you'll visit me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS