Tuesday, December 13, 2011

If I Were A Kid Again...

...this is what I'd want for Christmas:

-T-Pain Mic.  I would annoy everyone in my family with this.

All photos are from Toys R Us.


-Nerf gun.  Always a classic.



-Life.  So I could plan out my perfect life, with my perfect job, perfect house, and my perfect family.  And then see none of it come true when I'm an adult.  



-Not sure if I would have had enough patience for this, but how cool is this?  Hogwarts in Lego's.


-Cardboard tasting food that probably isn't remotely even real?  I'll take it!



Christmas wish lists were so much easier when I was little.  

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Haha, I love this list! And you are right, it was so much easier when we were kids - now I think all I need/want are things that are way too expensive to ask for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS