Saturday, January 12, 2013

At Least It's Something

Well this weekend is off to a great start.  Honestly.

Last night, I met one of my best friends at Taco Mac for some impromptu drinks and dinner.  Taco Mac's buffalo chicken ranch salad is quite possibly my most favorite salad ever.  And it's also quite possible that it's a totally unhealthy salad.

Yep.  Just checked.  670 calories without the buffalo ranch dressing, and they bring you dressing in something that is akin to a small soup bowl.  I'm betting this salad is well over 1000 calories.

Oh well.  YOLO, right?  {For the record, I hate the use of YOLO.}

This morning, I got to sleep in.  Like, kinda late!  Past seven am.  And then I took advantage of this awesome-ish weather by taking my dogs to the park and walking them.

I say awesome-ish because even though I love weather in the 70's, I don't really love it in January and I really don't love it when it's humid.

And then I swept my house because two dogs = enough hair to stuff pillows.

So that's pretty much it.  I'm checking in about my weekend because I'm avoiding grading papers.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS