Monday, January 7, 2013

Roll Tide

I think my New Year's goal should have actually been to be a better blogger.  I know I've sucked it up big time here lately.  But I have some excuses:

-I don't feel like I have anything super exciting to share as of late.

-Like every other piece of technology in my life, my camera sucks.  Plus, I cannot get the pictures from the memory card onto my computer- my card reader has broken.  Big surprise.  So no pictures for you, unless you want me to dump photos like this (from my phone) on you:

I know, I can't believe the amazing quality of this picture either.   And yes, my dog prefers to sleep on two beds stacked on top of each.  Even worse, I do that for him every night.  

-I really have become a better cook, but I consider my cooking style kind of like Sandra Lee- semi-homemade.  Like I made some baked ziti last week, but instead of making homemade marinara like the recipe called for, I used store bought.  But, here's my problem- I cook for myself 99% of the time.  So unless I have company over, my meals are really boring (think frozen pizza, quesadillas, chicken tenders, and wraps).  Delicious, but boring.

Oh, so my point?  There's not many recipes I can share.

-So yeah.  I don't know, maybe I'll just start telling you random stories from my life until I get my act together and get some better stuff out.

Aight?  Aight.

K, gotta go watch Alabama win another championship.  SEC4lyfe.  Riiiiiiggghhhtt?

Forgive me, I'm tired.  Ridiculously tired.  

1 comment:

Erika said...

I'm always on Team Random Phone Pic and Pointless Story, so go on with your bad self!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS