Hey, peeps. I would love some advice/suggestions from you.
I'm going to Baltimore next month to visit a good friend. He moved up there for a job last October. Now, I'm excited to see him, but I'm pretty dang excited to go to Baltimore. {I'm also pretty excited that I got my flight for $52 thanks to a flight credit. I will, however, never ever use Expedia again. Ever.}
So anyway, I've never been to Baltimore, and my friend has pretty much spent most of his time at work, his apartment, and Burger King. He doesn't really know the city yet. And I'm traveling with one of my best friends, who also has never been to Baltimore.
{My friend lives mere blocks from the Inner Harbor, so that is obviously a must. The only must we have so far.}
If you've ever been there, where should we go? What should we see? Most importantly, where should we eat?
Leave me a comment or email me at my new blog email, feeltherainblog@gmail.com!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment