Sunday, January 27, 2013

Where's Monday...Seriously?

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I've never been so glad to see a weekend end.  It's been a rough, rough past few days.

Remember how I'm keeping my brother's dog right now?  Yeah, well, that hasn't turned out to be as easy as planned.  I've had a couple of breakdowns, I've broken up some dogfights (I've got a bloody bite on my hand to prove it), and I've saved my cat from being terrorized multiple times.  Honestly, I don't know why any of this is happening because this is totally UNLIKE any of the dogs' normal behavior.

And then to top it all off, the month of January has sucked big time for various reasons for my best friends and me.

So yeah, I've never been so glad to bring in a Sunday night.  And it's a great Sunday night- McDonald's, a crappy movie (The Perfect Man with my girl Hilary Duff), and sweats.

Also, I saw this on Pinterest today and it makes me really want spring/early summer.  Like, today.



So with that, I'm off to finish this movie and chillaxxx.  Um, sorry for that.  I don't know when I've ever used that word.


1 comment:

Erika said...

Dude...I HATE it when weekends suck so bad you wish it were Monday. Sorry yours was like that. Breaking up dog fights all weekend sounds NO BUENO. Yikes. Hope your week is a big improvement!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS