Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Not really, but the song's in my head.

I am loving today since it's a three day weekend.  Yesterday, I met some friends for lunch.  I hadn't seen one of the girls in six months, even though she lives just 45 minutes away.  Long overdue lunch date.  Then, I had some friends over last night and I ate too much food and had too much fun.  Per usual.

So I'm being lazy today and I don't really want to leave my recliner.

It's been awhile since I've joined in on the Sunday Social link-up, so here we go...


Sunday Social


Top 3 Kinds of Food:
In absolutely no particular order, they are:
-cheese.  At one point recently, I had 15 kinds of cheese in my fridge.  Not even kidding.
-anything chocolate and peanut butter
-chicken fingers- I know I sound like an 8 year old, but I love any form of fried chicken chunks- fingers, nuggets, bites, you name it.

First 3 Things You Do In The Morning:
1. Turn off all my alarms and think about how much I hate life.
2. Shower
3. Let my dogs out/feed them

Last 3 Things You Do At Night:
1. Compulsively check to make sure all my doors are locked
2. Turn my tv to HGTV to fall asleep to
3. Compulsively check my alarms to make sure they are on

3 TV Shows You Never Miss:
1. NCIS
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. New Girl

3 Places You Want To Visit:
Um, everywhere, but I suppose I'll choose:
1. Australia
2. Greece
3. South Africa

3 People You Can Always Count On:
1. Jessica
2. Paula
3. My mom

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Cute blog and Sunday post :-) I can't wait to read more!

Chelsea
www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS