Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life Right Now

So I was going to come here and tell you how I've been having an amazing past few days, but then I got stuck behind every idiot on the road that doesn't know how to drive in rain and had to attempt to deal with AT&T about my internet bill.  My internet that never worked, by the way.

PSA for today: Don't ever deal with Expedia or AT&T.  They both are terrible.

Back to today.  I just wanted to talk about life right now.  I know I can be negative sometimes.  Or maybe a lot.  But sometimes life is awesome and I need to remember that.

I've been in such a good place over the past few days.  Crappy stuff has happened this week, but I haven't let it get me down.

There are two things in particular that I know for a fact that have contributed to this.

One- I am exercising regularly right now.  As Elle Woods once said, endorphins make you happy.  Now, I haven't been going crazy at the gym or anything.  I've walked/run on the treadmill and then walked my dogs a few times at the park.

Two- I am immersing myself into the Bible.  I am eating up God's Word right now.  And, I will be the first to admit that I can go all day without ever even saying a word to the Lord.  But, I've been intentional about either writing my prayers down in a journal or spending time each day in prayer.

I'm writing all of this here so when life gets really crazy and I am in not such a good place, I can come back and read this and have a reminder of this time.

And can I also get an amen that there's two days left in this week?

Source: flickr.com via Elise on Pinterest


(Love this verse, by the way.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS