Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nutella Goodness

I came across this hot chocolate recipe awhile ago, but I don't keep milk in my house very often.

{I like milk, but I just don't drink it all the time.  I almost always end up pouring out spoiled milk, so I just don't buy it unless I absolutely need it.}

I finally got some milk, and since last night got a little colder and was really rainy, I made some.

DELICIOUS.

It's super easy, too.

1 cup of milk
1-1 1/2 tablespoons of Nutella

Heat up the milk and then stir in the Nutella until it dissolves.

If you like Nutella even a little bit at all, try this.  You won't regret.  And maybe you can actually remember to take a picture before you've downed almost the entire cup, like me.

This is the best I got for ya.  Sorry. I was too busy enjoying my hot chocolate.
Do y'all have any other delicious hot chocolate recipes?  I'm on a hot chocolate kick lately!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS