Monday, January 14, 2013

Let's Go Hunting

Yesterday I did something that I can honestly say I never thought I would do.

I bought some camo clothes.  Not just camo, but camo overalls.  And a camo rain jacket.

 
Don't worry.  I took the price tags off when I got home.  And yes, they were on sale.  That's the only reason I purchased them.

Also, does anyone else think I look like a demon?  Cause I sure do.

So anyway, after church and a tough nice walk at the park, I headed up to Bass Pro to get these babies.

Well let me just say, when you have to ask for help to find the hunting apparel TWICE, then you know you're a newbie at this whole thing.

But at least I'm all ready to go turkey hunting in March.  Also something I'd never thought I do.  Ever.



1 comment:

Erika said...

Haaaa!!! Now THIS is a look certainly under-represented in the blog fashion world!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS