Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 14: A Picture You Love

So, I have been super busy lately and I LOVE it!  But I have a tendency to procrastinate and get distracted when I'm really busy.  I should be reading some chapters on research for my master's class and grading some papers right now, but I'm not.

I decided to join a 30 day blog challenge!  I saw a lot of people doing blog challenge over the past couple of weeks and then I came across a list of the topics.  I'm almost two weeks late in this challenge, but today's topic is a picture that you love.

 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture.  It was taken by my dad after my college graduation.  The people in the picture are/were some of my closest friends in college and currently.  This picture is currently in a frame in my room and I don't think I will ever remove it.  I had such an amazing time in college and with these people.  I am sure God has some pretty amazing stuff planned out for me in the future, but each and every one of those people in that picture were part of a pretty amazing college experience.  (Also, if you can't tell, I am the third one from the right)


And this is my first canine child, Marley.  I said I would get a picture of him up here and I finally did.  This is was taken shortly after I got him- like within a few days.  He had some separation anxiety at first and would climb up on the table to watch me when I would go outside.  It was so cute!  He eventually would just lay down on the side table.  He doesn't do that anymore (now that he trusts I won't abandon him after two and a half years) and he is a lot fatter.  
**Excuse the terrible furniture and decorations.  This was my first apartment after I graduated and I lived with one of my best friends and two other guys.  The apartment constantly looked like a bunch of college guys lived there.  

So that's that.  I will be posting on the rest of the challenges.  It's going to be really fun!

4 comments:

Kit said...

Marley is too cute! I love your blog...I will be your first follower!

Check out my blog sometime:
http://lifeofascott.blogspot.com

Kit

Aimee of East Avenue said...

Some of my all time favorite pictures are from my college graduation as well. It was such a good time for me and still some of my fondest memories. Newest follower of your blog :)

ty said...

Hahaha, I love the puppy pic!

a. nicole said...

i loooove college graduation pictures, haha, mainly because i never thought i'd get to be in one! lol. glad you were busy doing things you love... but hope to get to hear more from you soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS