Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 21: A Picture of Yourself

Before I get started on today's challenge, I want to first say how excited I am that the Florida Gators won their game against Georgia last night!  I had to miss the end of the game because of working at the Saturday campus at my church, but I hear it was very exciting!  34-31!  Honestly, before the game I thought either Georgia or Florida could take it because for once, neither team had done amazingly well this season.  Go Gators!




Okay, so a picture of myself...well, I am going to put a few of these up.  One is from 2006, the last time my hair was really long.  I am constantly looking at this picture when I get tempted to cut my hair short again.  I am growing it out right now and it's driving me crazy!


And here is a MUCH more recent one...with short hair...


I'm not really sure why I'm not smiling or why I don't look that happy.  I've been kind of slack on taking pictures lately.  I need to fix that soon.  Anyway, I can't believe we are getting near the end of the 30 day blog challenge.  I've enjoyed this so much!

2 comments:

Paula said...

So, you don't get to go back and do the days you missed?! I want to see your answers!

Elise said...

I've thought about going back and reposting the answers, but I'd have to devote a lot of time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS