Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 19: Something You Miss


Today's challenge is to talk about things you miss.  So, here goes...

I miss....

being able to stay up super late and still get up on time for classes AND be presentable

my friend Eric.  He went through some rough times a couple of years ago and stopped speaking to me and all of our mutual friends.  While I understand his reasoning, I still miss him lots.
This is me, Eric, and one of my best friends, Jessica at the St. Patrick's Day parade in Savannah in 2006.  (I'm the one with the red hair, fyi)

speaking of Savannah, I miss spring break 2006.  Best spring break ever.  We stayed in a house with no heat or air and no furniture, but it was a BLAST.

being able to eat whatever I want and not immediately gain weight

the four alarm chicken sandwich from Wendy's...they need to bring that deliciousness BACK!

getting paid and actually getting to blow the entire paycheck without worrying about bills

my grandma and grandpa...both passed away from cancer over the past several years

the college experience- seeing all my friends every day, walking down the hall to see everyone, and yes, even the communal bathroom (my dorm had phenomenal water pressure, which sounds really weird, but when you've got long, thick hair, it so helps when shampooing!)

That's it for now.  Oh, I also got tagged with an award by Aleasa at The Happy Life Blog, so I need to do that, but I am running late for dinner with some friends (and I am so excited about the food I will be eating!), so I will answer the questions and tag some other lovely bloggers later on tonight!  Thanks Aleasa, though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS