Saturday, October 30, 2010

Question

Okay, fellow bloggers...I have tried and tried and tried to add a cute header or at least change the font of my header and the title of my posts and stuff.  It always is too small or it won't work.

So I have a question for anyone who knows what they're doing.  Or at least knows more than me.

How do you install a cute header or text?  I know some websites have headers you can use and install, but mine never work!

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

a. nicole said...

i got one from shabby blogs, but you could just make an image in paintshop or some photo editing program. just set the pixels to be at least 600 pixels wide (or however wide you want your header). anyway, i made it all pretty, then in blogger when you edit the design, select image instead of text. the ONLY thing that you can't center it. (at least i don't know how.) so i just edit the width of my columns to make it look centered. you can do that with the template editor, under the layout option. i hope this helps you out a little!

Elise said...

Thanks! I'm going to play around with it this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS