1- I went to a haunted house last night with my small group and another small group. It's called Netherworld...anyone in the Atlanta area ever been? It was my first time and I'll have to say- I am a chicken when it comes to people sneaking up on me, jumping out at me, all that good stuff. Monsters and fake, unrealistic stuff- not so much. So while I had fun with the group and I definitely screamed and hid my face a lot when things would jump out at me, it wasn't as scary as I thought. Now throw in somebody chasing after me, wanting to attack me, or someone pretending like they are breaking into my house or hiding? I'll be crying, covering my face, and peeing in my pants, thank you very much.
2- Day 16: Dream House
You would think by the amount of HGTV I watch I would know exactly what my dream house would look like. But I don't. I love love love the show Spice Up My Kitchen and I want my kitchen to look like one kitchen featured on there. Here is a list of things I would love in my dream house:
-a farmhouse sink (not stainless steel)
-dark hardwood floors throughout
-quartz countertops in the kitchen (I don't really like granite)
- a really big master bathroom and closet
-a six foot fence for my yard (I have a dog who will jump any chance he gets and he is not afraid of high fences)
-a really big covered back porch
-an island in the kitchen
-the house from Home Alone
-ceiling fans in EVERY room
-an office with built in bookshelves
-I really could go on and on and on right now
-a house built Craftsman style with a front porch like this:
-a fantastic microwave (I'm not a good cook...seriously...)
-a Chick-fil-A in my basement or in a separate room (like the McDonalds on Richie Rich!)
-Seriously, I need to stop now.
3- Day 17: Something You're Looking Forward To
Oh, this could not have come on a better day. I am so wanting to move on and forget these past few days. Talking about the future can help me! I am looking forward to:
-going to bed tonight
-Friday afternoon at 2:50 (I will be done with school and my afternoon duties!)
-Dinners and lunches with some really good friends this weekend
-Pumpkin carving with my small group on Saturday
-Florida beating Georgia, again
-The Gators having a better season than this one
-CHRISTMAS!!! (I have already started a spreadsheet of gift ideas for my family and friends)
-the day when past mistakes don't bother me and make me anxious (something that has been weighing me down lately)
-being married (if and when I meet the one God has planned for me)
-being a mom (again, if God has that planned for me)
-finishing the last assignment for my research class that just started and is already kicking my butt
-finishing my Master's degree
- completing my 101 in 1001 list
-paying off my credit cards
-the next break I have from school when I don't have to shower every day (TMI, maybe?)
And, for right now, that is it. I have to go read and do some work for my research class. I'll say it again, I am loving this 30 day blog challenge over that Katie is doing!



3 comments:
Haha, I have the Home Alone house too!
We are looking forward to a lot of the same things AND our dream home has some things in common. A ceiling fan in every room is a must, and I want the office with bookshelves, too! Oh, and you are *so* on point with Christmas shopping; I've started my list, but it's not a spreadsheet. You're so good.
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Yours is so cute! I look forward to reading the rest of your 30 days of bloggings posts! :)
Post a Comment