Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 22: Favorite City

This is kind of a hard post.  I have traveled some, but I don't know if I could pick one favorite city.  I'll name a few...

1. Positano, Italy
This little town is on the Amalfi Coast.  I went here in 2006 for a Maymester to Italy.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this town.  It was absolutely beautiful and these pictures don't do it justice (BTW, they are not my pictures...mine are on a CD somewhere).


2. Savannah, GA
My parents are from Savannah and almost all of my extended family lives here.  My brother and sister also moved to Savannah last year.  It feels like my second home, even though I've only been there twice in the past two years.  

3. London
I was in London for a total of maybe 36 hours once because of layovers.  I was able to explore a little of the city for about ten of those hours and I would love to go back and really spend some time there.

Not sure if there are any other favorite cities.  I do love my hometown, although it's taken me moving away for three years and moving back to really appreciate it.

On another note, I have a teacher workday tomorrow and I am so excited to finally get caught up on papers and work at school.  And does anyone else love Taylor Swift?  I've got her new CD, Speak Now, and anything she puts out I love.  I will admit, there are some songs I'm not loving, but overall, it's such a great CD.  I've been listening to it non-stop.

I'm outta here...y'all have a fantastic night!

2 comments:

a. nicole said...

i love the snazzy new layout. and oh my gosh. WHAT a pretty town! i want to visit there so badly, we're saving up now. i feel like i have to add this to the list of places to stay!

Paula said...

Just wanted to say I love you and I love checking your blog every day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS