Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 5 and Day 6

So, I definitely should not be blogging right now.  I've got WAY too much to do today.  I'm even skipping out on church to get stuff done.






I've got to catch up on this blog challenge, so...

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movies

This one's easy, hands down it is:

 

Home Alone.

Starting every Christmas season, I watch this movie EVERY night.  It is a classic.

Some other favorites:




I love most holiday movies, but those four are definitely my favorite.

---------------------------------------------

Day 6: Gift Ideas

Sometimes it's really hard for me to tell people what I want for gift ideas and I'm not sure why.  So this list is going to purely be my DREAM gift ideas.  Mostly.  There might be a few things that are realistic, but I will probably receive most of these gifts in my dreams.

-Harry Potter theme park in my backyard

-the ability to sing like Whitney Houston


-the dancing abilities of Quest Crew




-to be Kate Middleton for a day, a week, or whatever

-this DVD

-David Beckham 

-pretty much anything from anthropologie

So there you go.  Total DREAM wish list.  I think the only achievable thing on that list is the Clueless DVD.  Or something from anthropologie.  But a girl can dream, right?

Can't wait to read y'all's wish list!

Also, I'm really slacking on the other blog challenge, but I promise I'll be back today to catch up.

6 comments:

emily said...

i could take about anything in the anthropologie store too!

Michaela said...

Love love love Love Actually :)

Anonymous said...

I've love to be Kate too!! :)

Karen said...

I wonder what Wills is giving Kate for Christmas, I want that too.

Courtney said...

I love both of your lists! Your Christmas wish list is so cute, a girl can dream!

Unknown said...

haha your list is too funny! Great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS