Two posts in one day, look at me! No, really, I wanted to talk about a powerful organization and movie I got to watch last night in a separate post...go to Stop The Candy Shop or HERE to find out more.
Anyway, I can't believe this is the last challenge! Even though I came into this late, I've so enjoyed meeting new blog friends and finding out about everyone! The last challenge is a picture...I had a hard time choosing one, but here it is...
This is from my college graduation night. Our graduation fell on Cinco de Mayo and what better way to celebrate graduating than with a Cinco de Mayo themed party?? I may be a bit biased, but this party was legendary. I can't even go into specifics of what happened, just understand that it was the BEST end to the BEST college experience with the BEST people. The End.


2 comments:
adorable picture!!
LoL Fun! :)
Post a Comment