Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 29: Wishes

This is going to be short and sweet.  I am just getting home from a long day (minus a 20 minute break around 5pm).  BUT, I do want to tell y'all about the short movie screening I went to...tomorrow.  It was eye opening and powerful and disgusting all at the same time, but I want to do it justice, so I'll put up a decent post about it tomorrow.

Anyway, wishes...

1. I wish I had kept up with my piano lessons.

2. I wish I had never bought the car I have now.

3. I wish it was Friday afternoon.

4. I wish I could magically go back to the weight I was my freshman year of college.  Without doing all of the work.

5. I wish I still didn't have to do grad school work, regular school work, and laundry tonight before I go to bed.  

So now I'm off to bed do a bunch of work.  I can't believe this challenge is almost over!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS