Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Recap...And An Award

Okay, so this past week was rough.  But last night was amazing!  I met up with some friends from college and we went out in Atlanta.  We all live so close to each other, but rarely hang out (with the exception of Jessica and Paula).  However, that's changing!  It was just like we were all back in college again!

The ladies

All of us...I don't know what's going on with my stance

I loved hanging out with everyone and I can't wait to see everyone!

Also, thanks to Sarah over at Butterfly Chic, I got another award!


To accept this award, you've got to...

-Thank the person who gave you the award
-Tell 7 facts about me
-Give the award to 7 bloggers that I adore
-Leave a comment and tell the bloggers about the award

So, on to those facts:

1. I am in love with this new scent of antibacterial gel from Bath and Body Works- Strawberry Cupcake.  They might have in lotions, but I am LOVING the antibacterial.

2. This version is my new favorite song right now:




3. When I was a junior in college, I competed in an eating contest.  To win, you had to eat 11 Krystle burgers as fast as possible.  I didn't win, but I think I ate all 11 in 12 or 13 minutes.

4. My favorite holiday is Christmas.  I watch this movie every night when going to sleep.  I cannot WAIT for Christmas this year.

5. If I wasn't teaching, I would want to be working in advertising or a marine biologist.  Sometimes I still think about going back to school and changing careers.

6. I am seriously afraid of feet.  Looking at them does not bother me, but I HATE HATE HATE touching other people's feet or their feet touching me.

7. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block are going on tour together.  I will be at one of their shows, even if they don't come to Atlanta.  Anyone else?

I am giving this award to...


That's about it from me.  This weekend (and past week) wore me out and I went to an urgent care place about this cough I've had for three weeks...turns out I have bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection, so I'm heading to bed early.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great song :) Sounds like we're the same about feet! And girl..I watch Home Alone (almost) every night, too! :))

Paula said...

Get some sleep and feel better soon!

Paula said...

PS- I thought my version of "Teenage Dream" was your favorite?!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the award! :) I'll have to mention it in my next blog! I hope you get to feeling better!

Elise said...

Haha, Paula, not so much...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS