Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Day Late and A Dollar Short

Okay, not really, but these next two-three weeks are going to be crazy busy for me.  Mainly until my grad school class is over (December 7, hallelujah!!), but then I've got some other stuff going on up until December 18th.  Basically, I'm going to try my hardest to cover both blog challenges in one day, but we'll see.  I didn't yesterday, and since it's early in the morning and I don't have a TON to do...I'm going to catch up/get ahead a little.  So I apologize in advance for the LONG post this might be.

Day 6: 20 Favorite Things

1. Peanut butter and Oreos
2. Kittens and puppies
3. freshly shaved legs with clean sheets
4. Cheesy Gordita Crunches from Taco Bell
5. Chicken sandwiches from Chick-fil-A
6. Christmastime
7. DVR
8. Will and Grace reruns
9. a clean room
10. a good book
11. my bed
12. friends
13. Kill Bill drinks at Buddha Bar in downtown Athens
14. game nights
15. red velvet cake
16. concerts
17. traveling
18. jean days at work
19. the colors of the leaves during fall
20. driving with the windows down, sunroof open, and music blaring on a spring day

Day 7: A Picture That Makes Your Heart Melt
I'm sure I've got some others, but maybe this picture of this sweet boy melts my heart right now.  This is Ace, my year and a half old black Lab, when I had just gotten him.  He is the sweetest dog ever, but the wildest one, too.  I wish I could just keep him little and a puppy forever!

Okay, onto to the 12 Days of Christmas challenge...

Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips and Tricks

Um, here's my Black Friday shopping tip: sleep in, wake up, eat some breakfast, think about how glad you am that you didn't have to eat breakfast at 4 in the morning, get back in bed, watch Will and Grace reruns, think about how nice it is you're not surrounded by a bunch of crazy shoppers, fall asleep, wake back up, watch some more TV, do a little blogging, eat some leftover Turkey Day grub, pop a movie in, and think again how great it is you're not out in those crowds.

Seriously.  That is usually my Black Friday routine.  I don't go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.  Too many people, too many cars, too long of lines, it's just not my thing.  I think I've gone twice?  Never have I gotten up at the crack of dawn to go though.  

So yeah, if you're one of the early risers/Black Friday shoppers, awesome.  I can't get up that early and deal with all those crowds.  If you're like me, though, and would just rather sleep in and watch TV, well, you know what I'll be doing this Friday!


1 comment:

a. nicole said...

ACE is so darn cute! i love lab puppies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS