Monday, November 29, 2010

Check It Out, Check It Out

I was at the gym earlier and heard that Nicki Minaj/Will.I.Am. song "Check It Out" and I LOOOOVE it.  It's been stuck in my head since then.  Anyway, on to today's challenges....

New 30 Day Challenge: Fictional Book
(check it out over HERE)

Do I have to choose just one?  I love to read.  Wait, let me clarify.  I love to read outside of class.  Since Harry Potter 7 just came out and made me fall in love with the entire series all over again, I think I'll say the Harry Potter books.  Love 'em!  

Also....I'm in a book club with a couple of friends (don't think I'm too intellectual or anything- the majority of the time we meet at a local sports bar/restaurant to eat, drink, and discuss the book) and I chose the last book we read.


Anyone ever read it?  It's about a seriously dysfunctional family and their relationships with each other.  All of us in the club thoroughly enjoyed the book and I definitely recommend it.  

--------------------------------------------------------

12 Days of Christmas Challenge Day 7- Holiday Craft/DIY




Well, sorry to disappoint, but I got nothing.  I am so not crafty...you can add crafts to the list of things I'm not good at.  I like to scrapbook and that's about it.  I can color you a nice Christmas picture from a coloring book or wrap a present beautifully.  Now, I will make a semi-cute craft with my students the week before Christmas and I'll post that then.  But I don't have the supplies or anything to do that now.  I WISH I could be super crafty and make cute wreaths like this:

submitted by: Bright Ideas
YUM, YUM, YUM

I'd eat that thing in a heartbeat.

Or I wish I could make something like THIS:

found this here

But, in reality, this is the extent of my craftiness:


+

candy cane


Sorry!  

I should have added a crafty talent to my wish list of things that will be granted IN MY DREAMS.

2 comments:

Kit said...

That stocking is so PRETTY!

Paula said...

You are crafty! Don't be such a Debbie Downer on your talents! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS