Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I'm linking up with Carissa today over at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday, another link-up thingy I love!

1. I think I have already said this, and I know I have read this on a lot of other blogs, but I am SO excited for Christmas.  My family decided to go low key this year, and I am totally fine with that.  I'll still be getting everyone a present so I'm excited about that.  I'm ready for trees, lights, Christmas parties, giving to others, Christmas music, all of it!

2. I am craving some chicken tetrazzini right now.  My mom makes some fantastic chicken tetrazzini and I wish she would make it soon.

3. I am so over this research class.  But, I am over halfway done with my master's degree.  Yay!

4. I get the entire week off for Thanksgiving, thanks to furlough days.  Yeah, the money would be nice, but I like having the entire week off better!  My family is really indecisive too, and we still don't know where we are going for Thanksgiving.

5. I am going to see Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block in Chicago in June 2011.  Tickets go on sale this weekend.  I have heard they might be coming to Atlanta, but me and two of my friends have committed to go.  I. AM. SUPER. PUMPED.  For several reasons...one- I've never been to Chicago, two- I love BSB, three- I love NKOTB, four- I've seen both in concert-awesome, five- the girls I'm going with are amazingly fun.  Chicago, watch out!

6. I slept for a total of eleven hours last night.  Loved it!  I haven't been able to sleep that much in a long time!

7.  It's a rainy, overcast day here in Georgia and I love every moment of that.

8. I'm thinking of changing my blog's name.  Again, like I said before, my family is indecisive.  Me too.  I can't tell you how many times I've cut my hair off only to wish for long hair the next day.  Or commit to growing my hair out and wanting it short again.  It took me forever to come up with a name in the first place that I decently liked and now I'm thinking of changing it...I just don't know to what.

And that's it for today.  I am feeling much better thanks to some great antibiotics and a lot of sleep.  I didn't go to work today, but I will be back tomorrow.  Peace out, y'all.

2 comments:

Kit said...

I love Chicken Tetrazzini and go you for sleeping for 11 hours. I know you feel like a new person today :)

Nicole said...

How fun is that concert going to be!? Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS