1. October Nights- Yellowcard
2. What's Happenin' - Ying Yang Twins
3. Every Move I Make- David Crowder Band
4. Distorted- T-Pain
5. Ridin' Spinners- Three 6 Mafia
6. Black River- Amos Lee
7. Redemption- Switchfoot
8. Unknown- Lifehouse**
9. Price of Company- The White Tie Affair
10. No Big Thing- Lit
So there you have it. I get into routines with songs and I can honestly say none of the above songs are ones I listen to regularly. I have to explain the ** though. The actual song that came up was "A Christmas Carol" by Yours Truly and one of my best friends, Jessica. For the past two years we have written lyrics for common songs and Christmas tunes. The lyrics usually have to do with Christmas or our friends. We record the songs, along with music (nothing too fancy, just a recorder and piano), and make a CD for our group of friends. We have SO much fun doing it, but if you don't know us very well, you might just think we're weird. Which we probably are.

No comments:
Post a Comment