I've been trying to figure out which day I am on for the other 30 day blog challenge and I realize I am so off. I don't know if it's Day 12 or 11 or some other day! Basically I need to post a photo I have taken, a photo of me 10 years ago, a photo of me recently, and then what I am an OCD about. Well, here's a picture I have taken...
This is one of my best friends, Jessica. We were roommates in Athens for three years, but this picture is from about four years ago when we were in a Krystal burger eating contest.
A picture of me ten years ago...
I tried. I really did. My scanner will not cooperate tonight. And then I tried to a picture of the picture with my camera...didn't turn out so well. Sorry. Trust me, though, your life will go on without seeing a picture of me at 15.
A picture of me recently....

Well, me and some friends. Sonal, me (in the sweater), Paula, and then Jessica. This was taken in Atlanta when we were out with our friends Bryan and Manny.
And some things I am an OCD about.
Oh, jeez. To name just a few...
-making sure my straightener is unplugged
-making sure the cat is inside when I leave for work
-the way my bed is made (when I actually get around to making it)
-the way my t-shirts are folded
-the way my hamburgers are made (I do NOT like for the mustard to mix with any other condiment)
-the way my clothes are organized in my closet (sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve, as well as organized by color)
And I'm sure there's lots more. That's it for tonight. I'm caught up!


1 comment:
I organize my closet the exact same way! Kindred spirits! There's not too many out there like us!
Post a Comment