I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have eaten and stuffed our faces and eaten some more and now almost everyone is napping or lying down. I, unfortunately, am having an attack of allergies or something because I cannot stop sneezing!
Anyway, I went to see Harry Potter last night with my cousins and a couple of their friends. A-freaking-mazing. I read book 7 when it was first released and I think when I have time (aka when my grad school class is over) I am going to reread all 7 books. J.K. Rowling is genius. Genius. I loved every second of the movie and I am SOOO glad they split the last book into two movies. There is no way all of that would have fit into one movie. It matched the book so well. I just wish I had an ounce of that talent to create such a magical world and such a detailed story and make it ALL make sense. I am planning on seeing it again, for sure.
Soooo, while I was out last night I got a text from my friend Paula telling me one of our all time favorite artists was putting on a benefit concert in Nashville in December....Garth Brooks! Now, I don't know about y'all, but I LOVE Garth Brooks! I have loved him since the early nineties when he was huge! The whole Chris Gaines period was kinda weird, but Garth Brooks country- that's some of my all time favorite music.

Of course I was like, get tickets ASAP. And of course they were sold out through Ticketmaster. But we (well, Paula did all the work) checked out Stubhub and she found two tickets. They were a little more expensive, but we've got tickets to Garth in December!!!!!! (Hopefully...)
Have any of y'all used Stubhub? The website says they guarantee their tickets are legit, but it still makes me nervous. Either way, I'M SUPER PUMPED!!! If by chance we took a major risk and it failed, we at least will be in Nashville and can have a fun time. And if not, I'll get to see Garth Brooks!!!!!!!!
Just in case you love Garth, here's a little something for you to enjoy...
Have a happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

1 comment:
If I can find tickets, I'm going. The end.
Post a Comment