I really should be in bed right now. Like REALLY. But, here I am, blogging...

Day 8: Least Favorite Thing About The Holidays.
1- Traffic/crowds
2- Taking decorations down
3- How fast the holiday season seems to go by! Speaking of which, I CANNOT believe tomorrow is December 1st!!
-----------------------------------------------
And now, the other 30 Day Challenge...
Non-Fiction Book
Oh, this is easy....Crazy Love by Francis Chan and I've mentioned it a few times before, but it seriously will change your life and the way you live your life. It's challenged and convicted me so much throughout the book and really leaves you with a desire to overwhelmingly love and serve God, obsessively and crazily. I just finished it today and I so recommend it to anyone.
-----------------------------------------------
Annnnndddd, that's all folks. I'm tired. I got four hours of sleep last night and looking to get about the same tonight (maybe five). Which might have been okay if I was still in college, but this girl's definitely not anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment