This is my first time linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
I'm loving small town small businesses. I had a flat tire today at work and I don't know how to change a tire. This really nice tire company came to my rescue and changed my tire, fixed it, and sent me on my way!
I'm loving that O2 is this Friday. My church has a worship night 4-5 times a year and it's an awesome experience to worship God with some fantastic worship songs.
I'm loving these boots from Frye Company. I'm not really loving the price, though.


I'm loving that Christmas is only just over six weeks away!
I'm also loving that it gets dark so early!
Turns out, I really like these link-ups! I might have to find more for the rest of the week! Y'all have a great night!


4 comments:
buying riding boots is always a good choice!
Frye makes the best boots. If you get a pair you will ahve them forever so that makes the price seem a little better :)
Ooo...those books look awesome! And memes are so fun; love em!
Thanks for playing along!
Love those boots...but you're right about the price tag!
Post a Comment